Analytics - "Loud and Proud"?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Using+BIRT+with+OFBiz could benefit from some example screenshots and a short desscription of what BIRT can do in terms of reports, charts, dashboards, interactive drilldown, etc.

Perhaps someone could tart up the page to make the case for BIRT and help people understand why the investment in learning BIRT is worthwhile.

How heavily is BIRT built into other modules to provide graphics for presenting search results or summary data for managers?

I am a JasperReports fan and have not used BIRT.

Ron