Hi Pierre,

I would call the BI component more of a skeleton than a solution. In fact
many things (entities, services, etc ...) in it can be used in BIRT. But
you do not have charting, drill-down, styling, event model and many other
things that a full blown BI engine can provide (like BIRT, jasper or
pentaho).

Taher Alkhateeb