Le 22/03/2015 08:46, Gavin Mabie a écrit :
Hi Pierre

If you use a 3rd party crm solution you wouldn't use the sfa application.
If you use a 3rd party HRM solution, you wouldn't use humanres.

Following this line of thinking, let's consider this ridiculous
hypothetical scenario:

    - 3rd Party Accounting App;
    - 3rd Party HR;
    - 3rd Party SFA;
    - 3rd Party Catalog Management;
    - 3rd Party CMS;
    - etc

What would be Ofbiz's Value Proposition in this case?  There are core
applications that users expect to find in an ERP OOTB.

Good point Gavin :D

Jacques

Gavin

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>