Please, see my new thread <<[VOTE] reintroduce the evicted specialpurpose components
in R13.07>>

I think this needs to be clarified with all the community

Jacques

Le 21/03/2015 08:54, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
We never discussed this: we have mentioned the idea of re-adding them to the
branch, not to releases, but didn't come to a conclusion; however this is not
relevant for this thread about upcoming releases.

Jacopo

On Mar 20, 2015, at 10:25 PM, Jacques Le Roux<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>