Le 17/03/2015 13:06, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Jacopo,

OK, I also answer since I was curious about it

Are recent upgrades to be included in the upcoming releases of r12.04 and
r12.07 branches? If so, please have that reflected in the appropriate JIRA
issues to ensure that it is also visible in the release notes.

You can check that by yourself, only
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6169 is concerned

Are these upgrades also intended to be incorporated in r14.12.01?

Yes all from OFBIZ-6156 to OFBIZ-6169

Jacques

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <