Jacques,

are you aware that the vote you started is still keeping  the 13.07.02 release
on hold?

You have initially proposed a few tickets to be included, and I have worked on
them and resolved; after that you asked to wait to give you time to complete
something else and we have waited until you said it was done; after that, you
have started a new vote thread about specialpurpose components; with that vote
open, of course we cannot proceed with the release process. You have started
the vote thread 5 days ago (more than the usual 72 hours), when will you be
able to close the vote?

Please let us know so that I can plan my time accordingly.