'Reports' doens't over commit and under deliver when it is added to the
OFBiz value proposition (e.g. on our homepage at). 'Reports' appeals to all
kinds of persons in the various domains of a business, whether that is
accounting, manufacturing, sales, etc. It appeals - due to its simplicity -
to the people who evaluate products such as OFBiz on the basis of feature
comparison.

A good example of a feature comparison related to OFBiz:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_shopping_cart_software

'Report-engine' appeals more to the persons who look for a report-engine
specifically.
'Report-tools' appeal more to the persons who look for a specific report
tool.

'Analytics' implies statistics, it also implies that is says something
about the data presented in a report. Like dashboards do.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-