Thanks Sharan,

As this is now public, we not only need to ensure that it in trunk and
r14.12 (for both themes re frontend - ecommerce/cmssite and backend), but
that it also in upcoming releases for 12.04 and 13.07.

We shouldn't have different logos in various releases after to today.

External sites I can think of:

   - wikipedia
   - openhub

I will take care of those.