+1!

We should have very strong reasons to make this move.

Michael
ecomify.de

Am 17.04.15 um 10:35 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
After installing and setting last Maven version (3.3.1) this does not work well on Windows (I miss the maven-compiler-plugin I guess)

Anyway I think we should really discuss before going in this direction.
I, for instance, am strongly against moving to Maven when we have Ant already embedded and so friendly. Also I'd not like to have to move Maven related changes to Attic in a year or two because it's unfinished...

tested: ant clean && mvn clean compile && ant start