On 20/04/2015 3:19 PM, David E. Jones wrote:
Buildr is similar to Gradle, though Ruby-based where Gradle is Groovy-based and
so has more affinity with OFBiz. Continuum is a different sort of animal, a
continuous integration tool that can run a variety of build tools.

BTW, what is an expert, let alone a "real" expert? A little like the term "true
Scotsman" and the corresponding logical fallacy IMO...
I was always told that an expert was "a man with a briefcase 50 miles from home". Not sure how this translates into the modern virtual world taking into account the role of women.

Ron

-David