Fascinating diagram in that link from The Economist. I had no idea IBM had such
huge market share in the past! It's good to see the industry becoming more
"distributed", ie market share spread across a larger number of companies.

Thanks, nice to be engaged in the project here and there. No, I wasn't at
ApacheCon last week, a bit outside my current budgets (both time and money),
especially with competing priorities like visiting family and friends... which
I'm sure is the case for many would have liked to attend.

-David