Quoting:

I suspect that the world is heading to git. I am just starting to get
acquanted with it and beginning to feel like a bit of a dinosaur using SVN
for our projects internally.

That should be in another thread. Nevertheless, such can be said regarding
a lot of (also unrelated) subjects/things which are still happily used by a
great number. See the 'dinosaur' in this:
http://cdn.static-economist.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/original-size/images/print-edition/20150404_WBC737_0.png

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*