That's indeed what needs to be discussed and that why I asked OFBiz-France
members opinions

Jacques

Le 21/04/2015 12:52, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Sharing those improvements as patches attached to JIRA issues is a way
better mechanism for exposure and review than through the distributed and
competing search/find tools of today (Google et all) into all the
distributed repositories or forks.

Best regards,

Pierre.

Op dinsdag 21 april 2015 heeft Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:

Hi All

I've been looking at some of what OFBiz France has done regarding addons
for OFBiz . I think there are a lot of useful things that have been
contributed by the community in general (not only OFBiz France) that are
either sitting in forks or addons or just in Jira that haven't really been
visible to the community.

Making them visible gives the community more freedom and choice - whatever
tool is used.

Thanks
Sharan