Adam,

Shall we let other committers, who favour the ANT+IVY approach also move
forward and implement their stuff as well as it will surely not break
anything as well?
Shall we also let other committers, who favour the Groovy/Gradle approach
also move forward and implement their solutions as well as it will surely
not break anything?

Is this the path you want to walk? Code over Community? Engage in commit
wars, just to force your way? Please don't!  Collaborating is easier than
forcing. The latter harms the project more than the first.

Best regards

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-