The links you provide only show developers who have write access to svn. Git(not just github, let's not conflate anything) keeps track of more than that. If there was someone who had forked a repo, comitted something on their local desktop, then pushed to a public server, and then someone on the offiicially sanctioned ofbiz git repo pulled from this other source, then the original committor will now show as a contributor.

And, besides, that isn't the point. The links you provided do *not* show anyone from jira. Full stop. They *only* show people who have write access to svn. Full stop.

In the past, ofbiz made a decision to move to apache.org. When this happened, we had to relicense the entire project from GPL to Apache 2.0. This required finding all current and past SVN contributors, and asking their permission. Then, all commit messages were scrubbed, and if some user was mentioned in passing, they had to then be tracked down and ask their permission as well.

The links you provide still do not show these additional patch suppliers, and would not have helped.

If someone creates an issue in jira, then someone *else* uploads a file and attaches a patch, it is this someone else that is the owner of the code. Show me how you can track that down.