On 04/28/2015 08:22 AM, Ron Wheeler wrote:
On 28/04/2015 3:31 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Le 27/04/2015 16:52, Adam Heath a écrit :
On 04/27/2015 09:40 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
You can already compile components separately by using the specific build files

Yeah, I know, and it's a pain in my side. I actually like being able to *compile* each component separately, by changing to that folder, and running ant. I haven't yet been able to get maven to make that possible.

Yikes, that would be a Maven only solution (no Ant) blocker :/

Jacques

Why would Ant have trouble with a different project structure?

You mis-parsed Jacques' statement. Remove the (no Ant) part, and it becomes: "that would be a Maven only solution blocker". It is an issue with maven, not ant.