On 04/24/2015 09:57 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
On Apr 24, 2015, at 4:36 PM, Adam Heath <doo...@brainfood.com> wrote:

src/main/java/org/ofbiz/product/
src/main/minilang/org/ofbiz/product/
src/main/groovy/...
src/test/java/org/ofbiz/product/
I haven't yet gotten to integrating a groovy compiler plugin, I see only one
.groovy in framework/service/src, for the entire project.
When I proposed this I was also thinking about to move the groovy (data
preparation) scripts that are currently under WEB-INF/actions folders; most of
them could be used in non web applications.

Hmm, right. Good idea. We(Brainfood) would love it if all the action code was turned into services. But, even in that case, src/main/scripts would be used, as I think src/main/groovy is for groovyc. I'll find out today if that is the case.