Ok Thanks Scott and Jacques.

So Who is against use java 8 and more on trunk ?

:)

Nicolas

Le 07/05/2015 08:46, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Yes (lazy) consensus over vote ;)

Jacques

Le 07/05/2015 05:02, Scott Gray a écrit :
I'm not sure if a vote is necessary, particularly if no one has any
objections.

Regards
Scott
On 7 May 2015 07:44, "Nicolas Malin" <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr> wrote:

I'm favorable to use java 8.
I think it's will be pretty fin if you can support oracle jdk8 and
openjdk8 also.

I propose to organize a vote to validate or not this proposition

Nicolas