Le 16/05/2015 04:09, Ean Schuessler a écrit :
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject: Widget or not Widget? [Was Re: Addons for OFBiz]
Actually maybe I'm misunderstanding you and I also want to clarify with
everybody. I will try to be brief and right to the point!

Do you (we) want to replace the widgets by something like Ean and Anil proposed
many times, or do we want to improve them using these new tools?
I did not propose that we "replace the widgets". I proposed that we
re-implement the widget rendering in Javascript on the client. There is
a big difference.

Thanks for clarifying Ean,

So it seems we are all (I guess Anil wants the same) on the same page and want
to improve the widget rendering, not replace it.