Below are some, but this question is more to shake things a bit and know what
people think

I think everybody will agree that the Entity Engine is the gem of this project, follows the Service Engine. I believe, though less polished, the widgets are 3rnd, but that's only my opinion and I'd really like to know others

Jacques