Thanks for the pointer Pierre.

I commented on OFBIZ-6404 about menus with link-type="hidden-form" not
being supported by the form menu embedding functionality because html
forms cannot be nested.  It seems the grid or column functionality will
allow forms to be embedded in columns of table lists.  Therefore
OFBIZ-6404 probably isn't related since it implements a different
approach to menu/form embedding.