<column-container> and <column> screen widgets seem to have been
implemented based on the discussion and JIRAs, but creating a single
table to contain a list doesn't seem supported for screens yet.  The
following creates multiple tables for each <column-container>:

<iterate-section>
        <column-container>
                <column>
                </column>
        </column-container>
</iterate-section>

Should something like the following be supported to implement single
table functionality:

<iterate-column list="listIt" style="basic-table" row-style="${groovy:
if(rowCount%2==0) 'alternate-row'}">
        <column title="partyId">
        </column>
        <column title="partyName">
        </column>
</iterate-column>

Each iteration could create a row and row-style could be set using
FlexibleStringExpander for groovy conditions.  <column-titles> would
create 1 extra row at the top which may be empty.