From: "Ron Wheeler" <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, 11 June, 2015 3:37:51 PM
Subject: Re: Move Application Entity Definitions to A Separate Component

+1
Would like to see the definitions organized in a way that makes it easy
to see what entities are mandatory "as is" as opposed to customizable.

Might also want to consider having multiple variations of the entities
to support different industries, different management focuses or languages.

These could be contributed by users and maintained by users rather than
developers.

Ron