On Jun 11, 2015, at 3:51 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to help and I think we need to think carefully of the layout /
> structure though i.e. how to breakup the entities in files and/or directories.

I would suggest that, at least in the first step, we do it in a simple way like
the following:

1) create the new component, named for example "datamodel" (please suggest a
better name)
2) move all the entity xml files from the applications to the "datamodel"
component keeping the files separated as they are, but adding a prefix; for
example

applications/accounting/entitidef/entitymodel.xml

will be moved to:

applications/datamodel/entitidef/accounting-entitymodel.xml

The end result will be a "datamodel" component with an entitidef/ folder
containing several files, approximately one per application component

3) similar approach for eeca files

4) add the relevant entries in

applications/datamodel/ofbiz-component.xml