Hi all,

Ron Wheeler wrote
> I expect that everyone has an IDE that can edit and validate XML. All
> the other tools required are free.

> OFBiz is pretty XML intensive so I would be surprised if OFBiz
> developers did not use an IDE that can validate XML.

Do we only want developers to help documenting OFBIz? Expecting *any* IDE
and XML is already a barrier to a business expert who knows how to use OFBiz
but doesn't understand XML.

Ron Wheeler wrote
> Yes but we do have multiple destinations to support - multiple
> languages, multiple customizations, multiple brandings.
> Topics are likely shared between the same on-line help topic - concepts
> shared with different task descriptions.
> Eliminate duplication of background material and ensure that there is
> only one version of each concept description and that the up to date
> description appears in each help screen.

Sharing of topics and multiple destinations are not unique to DITA.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/