Le 16/06/2015 09:48, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
FYI: I was not aware this existed http://asciidoctor.org/docs/asciidoctorj/
"Using AsciidoctorJ, you can convert AsciiDoc content or analyze the structure of a
parsed AsciiDoc document from Java and other JVM languages."

I see at least DocBook as backend option. We now from DocBook we can have more
option with external tools, just saying, I have no clear ideas yet...
We Know...

Jacques