Le 19/11/2015 11:45, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :

Could we list, apart the well known Birt issue, special components which
are overriding main applications?

Directly by memory, the scrum components has defined new seca on cust
request to send email that break the standard customer request system

An other where I failed,  used service findProductsById instead of
findProductById, the first from hhfacilty and the second from catalog. And want you start your hot-deploy component without specialpurpose ... paff !
:)

Thanks for these points Nicolas, I agree with Pierre suggestion.

For instance does really the hhfacilty findProductById service needs to be named the same than in product? Etc.
Of course I'm also for this, but the problem isn't on the capacity to open a jira issue.

Nicolas