:/ ok the message failed all line break , no it's not a js code !
I will resend it

Sorry for this disturb !

Nicolas

Le 29/01/2016 10:10, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
Hello girls and guys,
on the thread continuity http://markmail.org/message/dg5s457lfx2gr6gn, Pierre open the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6810it's fine and we need to help him to ensure that his work could be committed on trunk and that he won't waste his time. Regard to the issue, we have no problem for the java and minilang files but the groovy need a community decision. Please give your preference for the following naming space : A) All groovy script under the same path src/main/groovy/... B) Separate Groovy compiled and scripted like this src/main/groovy/... (pre-compiled Groovy) src/main/scripts/... (parsed Groovy scripts) C) Separate Groovy compiled and scripted like this groovy/... (pre-compiled Groovy) groovyScripts/... (parsed Groovy scripts, groovyScripts rather that script because other script languages could be used in the future) D) other if you have an ingenious idea Keep in mind the origin Jacopo's message http://markmail.org/message/swzttrevkn3uofbq Just response like that A) +1 or 0 or -1 B) +1 or 0 or -1 C) +1 or 0 or -1 D) Obi-Wan Kenobi I will close this vote the 14/02/16, thanks for your time ! Cheers, Nicolas
-- #jeSuisCharlie
logoNrd <http://nereide.fr/> Nicolas Malin Ingénieur d'étude. Dernier sujet : "Les vaches portant un prénom pouvent trouver la sortie d'un labyrinthe en cas de toxoplasmose information@nereide.fr8 rue des Déportés 37000 TOURS, 02 47 50 30 54

Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/> | ofbiz-fr <http://www.ofbiz-fr.org/> | | réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>