Le 10/04/2016 10:35, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
So, apart maybe some very specific cases, could we in others words say it
should not be used by bug fixes?
About the very specific cases, I wonder when a bug fixes cannot be backported,
notably to the last release branch.
I see only when a refactoring makes it too much troubles. Which also show that the refactoring was not well done: the bug should have been fixed during the refactoring[1].

I missed at least one case: when you refactor by splitting. Then a bug in a
splitted block might not be spotted.
I guess there are other cases when refactoring, but I see no other reasons than
refactoring

I insist on that because I want to update ("set in stone")
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Committers+Roles+and+Responsibilities#OFBizCommittersRolesandResponsibilities-Followingchanges