Hi Sharan and everyone.

I propose in complement and summarizing your points the following:

1- deactivate by default all specialpurpose components. Possibly with a
convenience task called activateAllPlugins
2- redesign the directory structure to separate main classes from test
classes
3- rename the specialpurpose folder to plugins

The migration of remote libs is already on its way.

Taher Alkhateeb