Jacopo,

regarding the content, I think it's up to the PMC to manage it, up to a
point. Well, at Directory, we decided to accept *anyone* who want to
have its name on this page, regardless of the existance of an icla
(because the page is not publicly modifiable). That also mean the page
is really just what it is : a list, with no endorsment from the PMC
whatsoever (and that has been made very clear in the header).

Regarding the committers, I do believe people are smart eouh to double
check with the list of committers and the companies they belong to.
Being a committer does not make you magically a good support person;-)
Most of the time, as a committer, you just don't want to get bothered
providig support, it's too time consuming (that may be just me, though
...). In other words, I would suggest to remove this information, but I
would agree that it's not unfair to keep it. Your choice.

Otherwise,all the other suggestions are just fine.

Thanks !