I believe the link to the site of Antweb (ofbiz.info) adds little value, as
the list can be sorted on location.

Further more the columns 'number of committers/contributors' and
'Contributors' provide an unfair advantage to those with committers and
more than 1 contributor. The same applies with to service providers with
more than one location. As I mentioned earlier, let the service providers
do their marketing on their own site. Referencing blog sites, social media
accounts, email addresses, etc falls into that category.

A link to the primary website of the service provider should be enough,
resulting in following columns in the table:

   - name
   - Country, Province/Region/State
   - website.

Best regards,