Hi

I've added some comments inline.

Thanks
Sharan

On 03/08/16 21:52, Pierre Smits wrote:
I believe the link to the site of Antweb (ofbiz.info) adds little value, as
the list can be sorted on location.

Further more the columns 'number of committers/contributors' and
'Contributors' provide an unfair advantage to those with committers and
more than 1 contributor.
This is something that is currently under discussion, and I know that we have had some views both ways. I left these columns in for now, pending the conclusion of that discussion.
The same applies with to service providers with
more than one location.
I disagree with this comment and the idea that having multiple locations gives an unfair advantage. If a company has a registered legal entity in more than one country then it is a valid company location. (Perhaps this could be our criteria....)
As I mentioned earlier, let the service providers
do their marketing on their own site. Referencing blog sites, social media
accounts, email addresses, etc falls into that category.
Agreed with exception of email addresses (see comment below)

A link to the primary website of the service provider should be enough,
I don't think this is flexible enough. From the current list you will see that not all service providers have a website, so in some cases a contact email address may need to be used instead.

resulting in following columns in the table:

    - name
    - Country, Province/Region/State
    - website.
Might need to rename 'Website' as 'Contact Information' as not all service providers have a website link.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Jacques Le Roux <