The other area that I believe needs be fixed is the use of UtilProperties for
both configurations and UI Labels. UI Labels used to be in properties files way
back and at that time when migrating to XML format it made sense to keep using
the same methods for properties and UI Labels to minimize the effort. I think
handling of configurations versus UI Labels can be redesigned to be distinct
functionalities.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Mridul Pathak