+1 to add a "Thanks" page.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com]
发送时间: 2016年8月15日 17:37
收件人: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: [QUESTION] A "Thanks" page?

Hi,

After reading http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/linking in details I
noticed it's suggested to have a "Thanks" page

I looked at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Revised+Website+Structure+v2+-+Approved
 and noticed we have not a such page (@Emmanuel:
this is WIP for our current site replacement)

Maybe we could create one and put a link from the footer.

I notably read in the foundation link:
"May include a small third party logo for the donor or the goods, and may
include a simple HTML link back to the donor."
"May include historical donations that were actively used in the past, but are
not currently being used. These items should be marked as such."

I'm thinking about donated logos (HotWax and BrainFood), don't they deserve a
special thanks? Of course other ideas may show up, maybe IntelliJ and Packt
Publishing but they rather donate at the ASF level...