On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it would be good to have a 'Thanks' page (I'm surprised that we
> don't have one already!).

We are actually properly implementing, as a project, the ASF request (done
a few years ago) to have a link to the ASF Thanks page from the main page
of our website:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/

(see the Thanks link in the bottom right).

We could start thinking about a custom "Thanks" page but I am a bit
concerned about the pressure the PMC may receive about what to publish on
it and my preference would be to postpone this discussion and for now
simply thank the official ASF wide sponsors.