Le 16/08/2016 à 08:46, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think it would be good to have a 'Thanks' page (I'm surprised that we
don't have one already!).
We could start thinking about a custom "Thanks" page but I am a bit
concerned about the pressure the PMC may receive about what to publish on
it and my preference would be to postpone this discussion and for now
simply thank the official ASF wide sponsors.

Jacopo

There is no hurry, one thing we could do is discuss the content of this new
wiki page linked from the main site in the user ML
If we see too much pressure then indeed better to postpone or even forget...