Long thread at all :)

I agree with Jacopo to don't create binary package at this time. We missing time to improve the project :( so don't waste time on non valuable task.

I understand the mostly reason for QA and no internet access (and I'm concerned :)) but if an administrator team have the skill to block internet, they have also the skill to create a proxy cache for gradle (or something like that).

But sure thanks jacques to raise this potential problem !

Nicolas