Le 25/08/2016 à 13:16, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Glad you got the workarounds docs :)

What do you mean by "your servers cannot connect to the Internet (but
Internet can connect to them)"? Is that a DMZ, .iptables, port blocking, or
what exactly? Sounds like what you're saying is not (no internet) but
certain custom firewall / network settings

Oh, they have clever enough engineers there to put you enough sticks in your
wheels, believe me ;)

Eg: working with a PayPal sandbox w/o a browser installed on the test server and no global Internet access (but specific dispensation, ie indeed I guess several layers of .iptables, I mean several layers of servers with of course also firewalls and such)