On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> So we don't apply a lazy consensus here and we need a vote? Why not follow
> the advice in this page?

My suggestion is to go in one of the following two directions:
1) apply the standard license header to all the README files
2) or start a vote with a clear summary with your proposal for a different
license header (the vote should specify the exact header proposed, to which
files will be applied and why)

Jacopo