Hello Folks,

After quite a bit of work, I have a first working PoC for the plugin system
with the following highlights:

- Plugins are OFBiz components that reside in /specialpurpose (hopefully
renamed to /plugins later)
- Plugins can be published to maven repositories and retrieved from maven
repositories
- Plugins can have dependencies on other plugins
- I created a minimal set of tasks that do the essentials: createPlugin,
installPlugin, uninstallPlugin, pullPlugin (install from maven repo) and
publishPlugin (publish it to maven repo on localhost)
- I provided documentation in README.md

I appreciate your help in feedback, ideas, testing and sharing whatever is
on your mind.

You will find the patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7972

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb