Hi Taher,

this is a follow up to the reviews and comments posted by me and others to
the work you have contributed in OFBIZ-7972.
Considering the feedback so far, and the minimal risk of side effects that
your contribution may cause, I am asking you to commit your code to trunk:
in this way it will be easier for all contributors to start playing with
this new plugin api.

Jacopo

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 7:20 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com