Thanks Jacopo,

I found how to use it in TortoiseSVN (it starts from the log view)
It's complementary to what Subclipse gives and so interesting but not
comparable.

You don't have this global view Subclipse offers with each annotation by line
from start (r1) to HEAD.
Very useful with colored annotations in the same column than lines numbers. But it unfortunately contains only the last revision if all lines have been modified together in that revision.
Note: to see it you need to use "Show Quick Diff" ("Revision" and "Combined
Colors" are then default options, hovering is enough for me).
Same than you decide to show line numbers in this column... More for those who
are still using Eclipse...

Jacques