+1 Taher, until we will have complete switch to pure groovy we should keep
the semicolon as practice.
+1 Michael, for migrating to pure Groovy.

We would try to assign dev for it and log Jira ticket accordingly.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com