> Of course there are real world users, did you see the references?

Yes I saw them, what does that have to do with my last email?

> Do we have a such document for ecommerce? No, so It's not a good argument
to not switch the demo from ecommerce to ecomseo.

You're asking for opinions and I can't give one without any knowledge of
this feature so I'm simply telling you that the lack of documentation is a
hindrance to evaluation and adoption. I took a quick look at SeoConfig.xml
and have no idea what most of it does.

> Would you not like to have spiders bots continuously crawling it without
any risk?

I don't understand this question.

> Replacing ecommerce by ecomseo is another matter, another step I'd say.

It should have been the first step before any of this was committed but
instead you pushed ahead and committed it as an alternative despite
objections so now we have duplicated functionality and a messier codebase.
I was going to list out the current set of possible SEO approaches that now
exist in the codebase but it's all such an overlapping mess I can't make
sense of it without spending too much time trying to figure it out.

People need to stop adding things they can't get consensus on, IMO the mess
that results is worse for the project than any missing feature.  I'll never
understand why some committers are so desperate to see something committed
that they'll push forward at any cost.  Not every feature has to start it's
life in the OFBiz repo.

> And I'm surprised that you prefer to have "/control/" in each URL by
default :/

That is not the deciding factor in this discussion for me.  I'm against any
change to the status quo until we get this mess cleaned up.

Regards
Scott

On 23 September 2016 at 20:34, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com