Jacques I'm lost! The message we are discussing is how to handle the two
ecommerce webapps, and you are going all over the place by talking about
things like:

- a historical argument about ecomseo
- an OFBiz fork
- community over code
- human

What does all of the above have to do with what we are discussing?