Hi Paul,

Nice point, i really think you're right about standardization, and that will be a very important step to write down and to ensure it will be well used/updated in future implementations.

And indeed it will be huge work to migrate all component to this standardization, and will be easier to write down from scratch new standardized components.

Thanks,

Gil