Completely Paul for the standardization.

Currently we try to go out all ftl templating from framework to push on theme with the purpose to have only the screen logic on the framework.
All the rendering would be define and surcharge on the theme.

But standardization on what ?
We have different classification on screen like :
* dedicate screen EventMessages, geoChart, countries
* main decorator screen : GlobalDecorator, LookupDecorator, SimpleDecorator
* embed decorator screen : FindScreenDecorator

My idea like sharing with Julien, Gil and Taher would be to define these different standard screen as an API you can be use to structure a screen as guideline. If the API screen is strong, the theme can rendering it as a like, and each contributer can create a theme and keep the coherence.

Yes it's a long work but the better way it's start with good base.

Nicolas