Hi all,

I start a page about the POC for the UI improvement.

I'm not sure if the content is enough but I was wanted to create it. We can now start some... Jira ? I was wondering one main Jira linked to 4 other sub-jira.

thanks to those Jira, we can have 4 teams or workgroup to go ahead in both ways.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/UI+Improvement

Let me know if I'm doing well,

Kind regards,

Julien.