Hi Michael,

I'll provide drawings and some examples to be clearer.

Anyway, we start a proof of concept to show pros and cons of our tough. It'll mustn't affect the good old fashion themes. The explanation about the guidelines will also not affect the old version, it's to be sure that our efforts will be not perverted by bad habits. Good practices or UI Guidelines could help to follow the good way to create screens ;)

Julien.